Sunday, April 10, 2016

April 10 on 10: Spring . . . Sort Of

We've had another typical start to Spring in Indiana: back and forth from some unseasonably warm days (even to almost 80) to cold, frost, rain and, even, snow, but my favorite spring wild flowers--wood anemone--have returned:





And there is dew on the grass in the mornings, which I always love:





Plus the return of colors to the landscape:




At the end of March, I got a special treat. I "had" to travel for work to San Diego. The work part maybe was not so much fun (although it ended up being much better than I was anticipating, and it was a productive trip), but going to sunny San Diego and having the opportunity to see my friend Kim for a few hours on one evening (plus meet Luciane) made it so much more appealing. Kim was so kind to take me to a few favorite spots in San Diego--Scripps Pier:



 And windandsea beach:





And my hotel was right across the street from the Salk Institute:



It was a quick trip, but I do hope to be able to go back someday--maybe even for a vacation . . .

********

This blog post is a part of the 10 on 10 blog circle. Please follow the circle to see what other photographers were up to this month, starting with Trine from Norway.


2 comments:

  1. No one does the dew like you, Bonnie! Excellent images, as usual. I love what you did with the Salk image. Hope to see you here again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dew in BW is amazing, love it! BTW, seeing spring in BW is a totally different experience, the first 2 images are gorgeous too! Glad you had to come over for work, I hope I can see you around again!

    ReplyDelete