Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yellow Tuesday

I rushed around a lot on Tuesday to get these photos. I really wanted to get the yellow all in one day. I ended up taking a few on my way to and from my tae kwon do class.

I struggle with the text part in the bottom bar, so I'll need to re-look at the video tutorial on how to do these storyboards.

By the way, my daughter found that yellow heart scribble I made on the white paper with a yellow highlighter (just because I found something yellow) and when I got back from my tae kwon do class, she asked me if I had made that. I told her that I had and she showed me how she had made more hearts and wrote "I love you" in a few.

I asked her if she thought my heart scribble was silly and she said, "no, I thought it was really pretty."

1 comment:

  1. Great job, I love it. The heart is my favourite...lovely story about your daughter too. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete